Client did not receive koins.

Timekoin Client not working? Someone might be able to answer your questions here.

Client did not receive koins.

Postby cointron » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:01 am

Hello, this is the second time i sent tk from my server (VPS) to my client (home pc) and do not receive the timekoins sent.
The server logs sent coins history, client did not receive anything. ( The cliente received TK from faucet )

I tried to locate the transaction in the explorer, and it is not there, ( 3 tk sent - message: "test" ) Any clue?

This is my client public Key LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0KTUlIZk1BMEdDU3FHU0liM0RRRUJBUVVBQTRITkFEQ0J5UUtCd1FDd0txcy9ZblZYWm5TeFJRQW16RXFaTldtSmZpRExqM1B4VU1tUgpybVQxYlZ4TG5VeHR3am9XUnJCb1FtT05neGJuaUVYWjBQWDBmRnoxS2ZwNW44V0Rud3pORFpZb0k2K2p3YU5nTC9DZlJlTlRNWEM0CkI5bVk0R2Z0SVloelhpaWgwVWVVNmpUbDNIYzBHSzRHL2VTQWptbVYxd0xLelp5K2daZDF0TFBUMktra3NsN25kRlJGQStqWGY2MWYKQzV1VjlYMDRjWTlSWmxMWUFid3c5V3p0QTMzaUdKS3kzbzFhYVdzNnloVUxxMEVZelFZcVFMY21iRVhlODEyK1NuOENBd0VBQVE9PQotLS0tLUVORCBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0=
cointron

Re: Client did not receive koins.

Postby natugle » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Try to see if you can send 1 tk from the server to another client or to the market at timekoin.org. If you can send to another receiver then the server is okay and there is something wrong with your client. If you can't then it it is your server there is something wrong with.

I don't know what is wrong. But sometimes servers are elected and generate coins without the networks recognition of the generated coins.
natugle

Re: Client did not receive koins.

Postby cointron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:59 am

natugle wrote:Try to see if you can send 1 tk from the server to another client or to the market at timekoin.org. If you can send to another receiver then the server is okay and there is something wrong with your client. If you can't then it it is your server there is something wrong with.

I don't know what is wrong. But sometimes servers are elected and generate coins without the networks recognition of the generated coins.

Hello, thanks for answering.
I note that the problem is when I add a message, if I do not send message TK arrives smoothly. I can send you to your Public Key, post if you like.
cointron

Return to Client Technical Support